Wednesday, October 5, 2011

















This is my art work taken in my yard and in walmart's parking lot. This is what I call my creative art work.



(A.) I took this picture while standing in my yard Tuesday evening. I have a habbit of looking at God's creation every chance I get because It's beautiful. It's peace to me. With this picture I would say that there's an even amount of chiaroscuro because of the sun. The sky shows a light color (close to the sun) and it gets darker once it's further from the sun.


(B.)-This picture was taken in a walmart parking lot Tuesday around 1830 and it's a picture of my car and along with my sister's chevy aveo. I think this is a picture that shows a great deal of a positive shape and a balance of shadow alignment.


(C.)- This is a picture of a pair of sandals on the yellow lines at walmart store around also taken around 1831. This picture uses line, shadows and I feel that it also uses plenty of negative spacing.






































(b.)

No comments:

Post a Comment