Thursday, October 6, 2011

my Art!

On my first picture you'll see a pencil holder but its holding more than just pencils. I took the picture from the top so that u will be able to see the space and shape of what the items are actually sitting in. I did this while at work. I wanted people to see the day of teacher. The bucket to me represents different students of all different color, size, and length but yet all together they fit well with each other.

On my next piece I once again was at work and with the kids I told them to creative something with what they seen around the room. This was one of my favorites. A lot of my students used big items like toys, chairs, paper, books, and there backpacks but this on group went to my desk and took my writing pen and some paper clips and created this. I think it shows shapes within a shape and the darkness of the rug made the colors pop out more. I you look closely you can the different color flowers they put inside. It's like there on little garden.

 The last piece was one I did again at work but it was suppose to be done for breast cancer awareness month. We decide to give our mothers cupcakes and pink lemonade with information to get the word out about getting check for breast cancer. As I was decortating the table I found a cute picture to take of the cupcakes. There was one big circle with these circle cupcakes with there whirl into circle forsting.  If you was to look they make one of them target pratice sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment