Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Creative Art



Gabriel Orozcos sees things and puts a different meaning to them for example on my the first one, I put some plums on a nest, rather than seeing some plain white eggs, why not see a fruit that makes the nest stand out less and  put more focus to the color of the plums.

The second picture grabbed my attention due to its formal and constant parallel lines, the leaves on this plant give me a sense of comfort and shade as if on a sunny day the best thing to do is to go and relax under it.

The third picture to me is very interesting  the cactus is growing in a line to the side  as it is growing the plant seems to direct to one side and gives us a form of a line, a implied line thats function is to line our sight the direction the figures compostition are looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment