Friday, October 7, 2011

My Creative Art






















1. Picture with my son on a horse: This picture shows a strong line example by looking at the background and the horizion. The hills in the background show a line that makes the viewer's eye follow from right to left. This picture is also very site specific because it was taken at a specific time and place.



2. Picture with my two daughters in black in white: This picture is an example of hatching because they are all parallel lines that are darker when drawn closer together and lighter when drawn further apart.



3. Picture with my daughter carrying Texas flag: This picture is an example of negative and positive space. The negative space is the blurred background and the positive space is my daughter, her horse and the Texas flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment