Thursday, October 6, 2011

Beverly's Creative Art!

A. (1) This picture was taken this past weekend on a fishing trip to Kemah. If you notice this picture has a crow looking for a scavenge! any animal that devours.. at the same time there is the sound of calm waters plunging the jagged rocks while he awaits. I found it very amazing to see white rocks in the wings as the water continues to flow. WOW!!


B.( 2) In this picture homeless is art. While we were fishing this homeless man planted his home right where we were sitting, as I begin to fish I really took a look at how he propped his home against a tall white beam which held him and all his things very steady. I could smell his body odor of rain, dirt, and dew. Then I saw beauty! when his things were neatly stack as though he had his own agenda for weeks to come.

C. (3) In this picture its call WHAT DO YOU SEE? , WHAT DOES IT SAY? I challenge the entire class to answer this question. This is one the most creative pieces of art Ive ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment