Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Appreciation for Art

So far this class has shown me what Art truly is. Before this class I never really cared about paintings, drawings, or any form of Art for that matter. Now that I'm beginning to get a general understanding of it's purpose, I'm learning to appreciate it more. It amazes me how one simple drawing can say so much. I love how you can express how you feel, what your thinking, or what you want to say without any words. I never thought that I would be moved by a picture on the wall. Art truly serves it's purpose in life. I will cherish every experience I encounter while taking this course. I wish that I was talented enough to produce a painting, drawing, or sculpture. I have no artistic abilities whatsoever. It takes a lot to catch my attention. It takes even more to keep my attention. I can honestly say that this class has my full attention

1 comment:

  1. Can you give some specific artists or points that have been brought up in class in your post?

    ReplyDelete