Thursday, September 15, 2011

Modern Art

I have to regretable say that I was not able to enjoy these videos. I'm not a fan of any of the types of art that were shown. I guess that is one of the reasons I took this class to learn more and maybe gain a better understanding of some of these so called masterpieces. I prefer art that is easy to relate to. Not have to look at it for several minutes just to try and figure out what the artist was trying to do. I love the art that a tattoo artist is able to do. To create perfect art on someones body out of only talking to someone is amazing. The art has to be perfect cause it literal lasts a lifetime. Now that is a awesome thought. To know that what you are drawing will be so important to someone for the rest of thier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment