Thursday, September 29, 2011

TAkashi Murakami


Takashi Murakami



I wanted to write about Takashi Murakami. He's more close to someone I can relate to artist wise. Art can be used to get a message out, to have a statement, and even some can be taken very seriouslly. When I draw I want to make people smile.Murakami art is very pop culture related. It touches more younger child and adults. A lot of hid work is like a cartoon so you have to smile when you see it. I love that he expresses he's culture in his art. He says that he's art is modern Japanese art. Sometimes artist make art just to see what they can put to together. Some just draw patterns in different colors all over a cavans and when there done you step back and see what you created and that is art.I think Takashi does art to express himself and creat something that nobodies ever heard of or seen before.That is what makes companies and even music artist like Kanye West, respect him as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment